*Frequently Asked Questions*
HOW FREE IS YOUR BIBLE COURSE?
- We charge absolutely nothing! The only cost is the price of postage and envelopes to return the completed lessons and test questions.
DO YOU ASK FOR DONATIONS?
DO YOU CHARGE AN ENROLLMENT FEE?
IS THERE A CHARGE FOR THE LESSON BOOKLETS?
DO YOU CHARGE FOR CERTIFICATES OF COMPLETION?
MAY I START AT THE MIDDLE OF THE COURSE?
- No. (The courses are to be taken in order)
HOW DO I JOIN THIS REALLY FREE STUDY?
BIRDVILLE CHURCH OF CHRIST
Truth For The World Bible Studies
3208 Carson Street
Ft. Worth, Texas 76117 USA
- To enroll send us an email at email@example.com. Be sure to give us your name, your complete mailing address, including your country. You may enroll by sending a letter to our address.
WHY DO CHILDREN NEED THEIR PARENT'S/GUARDIAN'S APPROVAL BEFORE ENROLLING?
- Gathering personal information from children is not permitted by law, unless the parent or guardian permits it. The law is intended to protect children. Parents must send us a letter or email permitting us to send their children the course.
HOW DOES THE COURSE WORK?
- You will first receive an introductory lesson. This lesson includes review questions about the lesson, and a few questions about your religious background.
- Return it to us by mail.
- When we receive your answers, it will be checked and we will send you the first study booklet and a test booklet. You can study at a pace that is comfortable for you. There is no time limit.
- When you are finished with the lesson, mail us your completed test booklet for grading. A member of our congregation then checks your answers and returns your test booklet with the materials for the next course. This continues till the entire course is completed.
- If you have questions, send them in with your lessons.
- At the end of each section of the course you will receive a certificate of completion.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?
- It depends on the mail, and how fast it takes to get the material and quizzes back and forth.
WHY DID I NOT GET THE BIBLE STUDY COURSE AFTER SENDING IN MY NAME AND ADDRESS?
- Some of the addresses we receive are incorrect or incomplete. We email the student for the correct address information, however the email returns to us as undeliverable. This often happens if you refuse mail from people not on your approved email list.
- Sometimes we send the course but it is returned to us as undeliverable because of an incorrect or incomplete address. We cannot reach you, by email, in order to obtain the correct address.
- Sometimes the mail does get lost.
- Because of the above reasons we are unable to send the Bible lessons to the student.
BUT I REALLY WANT THIS FREE BIBLE STUDY COURSE; WHAT DO I NEED TO DO IF I NEVER RECEIVED IT?
- Send us your information again and be sure it is accurate, complete with your name and country. And give us a way to contact you in case we have questions.
© 2011 Birdville church of Christ
by Church Of Christ Web Hosting and Design, LLC
Students from all over the world are currently enrolled in this Bible study. If you wish to participate in our Free Bible Courses, please send your name and full mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org, or sign up on the left side of this page. Be sure to provide your name and a complete address, including your country.
Do not send your information in an email attachment.
If you are a minor, please do not submit your information without your parent's permission.
Please one course per person.
Within a few days we will send you the introductory lesson. Please be patient, how soon you will receive the bible study course will depend on the mail service.
The material is produced by Truth for the World Correspondence Studies, and brought to you free of charge by the Birdville church of Christ.
Course 1 Lesson Subjects
- Lesson 1 - What is God like? How can we know there is a God?
- Lesson 2 - Authority In Christianity
- Lesson 3 - The Old Testament
- Lesson 4 - The New Testament
- Lesson 5 - The Two Covenants
- Lesson 6 - What is Sin?
- Lesson 7 - Jesus Christ, The Savior
- Lesson 8 - What is Faith?
- Lesson 9 - Repentance
- Lesson 10 - Confession
- Lesson 11 - Baptism
- Lesson 12 - The Church, Part 1
- Lesson 13 - The Church, Part 2
- Lesson 14 - The Second Coming Of Christ
- Lesson 15 - The Judgment, Heaven, And Hell
Intermediate Bible Studies
Course 2 Lesson Subjects
- Lesson 1 - How We Got The Bible
- Lesson 2 - How God Had Dealt With Man
- Lesson 3 - The Creation
- Lesson 4 - God's Judgment - The Flood
- Lesson 5 - Abraham, The Man Of Faith
- Lesson 6 - Going Down Into Egypt - Joseph
- Lesson 7 - Coming Out Of Egypt - Moses
- Lesson 8 - From Egypt To The Promised Land
- Lesson 9 - Judges, Kings And Prophets
- Lesson 10 - Jesus The Son Of God
- Lesson 11 - Jesus' Death And Resurrection
- Lesson 12 - The Church Of Jesus
- Lesson 13 - What Must I Do To Be Saved?
- Lesson 14 - Acceptable Worship
- Lesson 15 - You And The Future
The Church of the Bible
Course 3 Lesson Subjects
- Lesson 1 - The Meaning Of The Church
- Lesson 2 - The Coming Of The Church
- Lesson 3 - The Establishment Of The Church
- Lesson 4 - The Identity Of The Church
- Lesson 5 - The Name Of The Church
- Lesson 6 - The Organization Of The Church
- Lesson 7 - Entering The Church
- Lesson 8 - The Worship Of The Church
- Lesson 9 - The Work Of The Church
- Lesson 10 - The Unity Of The Church
- Lesson 11 - The Creed Of The Church
- Lesson 12 - The History Of The Church
- Lesson 13 - The Church Today
Advanced Bible Studies
Course 4 Lesson Subjects
- Lesson 1 - The Bible
- Lesson 2 - The Old Testament
- Lesson 3 - Jesus Christ
- Lesson 4 - The Gospel
- Lesson 5 - The Church
- Lesson 6 - The Christian Life
- Lesson 7 - Sound Words
- Lesson 8 - The Hope Set Before Us
Survey Of The Old Testament
Course 5 Lesson Subjects
- Lesson 1 - An Introduction To The Old Testament
- Lesson 2 - The Genesis: The Book Of Beginnings
- Lesson 3 - Exodus: Escape From Egypt
- Lesson 4 - Leviticus, Numbers And Deuteronomy
- Lesson 5 - Joshua: The Conquest Of Canaan
- Lesson 6-Judges:
- The Dark Ages Of Israel's History
- Ruth: A Lesson In Love And Providence
- Lesson 7- I & II Samuel, I & II Kings, I & II Chronicles
- The Rise And Fall Of Israel And Judah
- Lesson 8 - Ezra, Nehemiah, And Esther: The Return And Restoration Of The Jews
- Lesson 9 - Job: Why Do The Righteous Suffer?
- Lesson 10 - Psalms: The Song Book Of The Old Testament
- Lesson 11 - Proverbs, Ecclesiastes And The Song Of Solomon
- Lesson 12 - Isaiah: The Messianic Prophet
- Lesson 13 - Jeremiah: "The Weeping Prophet", Lamentations "The Tears Of Jeremiah"
- Lesson 14 - Ezekiel: God's Spokesman In A Foreign Land
- Lesson 15 - Daniel: God's Spokesman In The King's Court
- Lesson 16 - The Minor Prophets Part 1
- Lesson 17 - The Minor Prophets Part 2
- Lesson 18 - The Minor Prophets Part 3
New Testament Survey
Course 6 Lesson Subjects
- Lesson 1 - An Introduction To The New Testament
- Lesson 2 - Matthew And Mark
- Lesson 3 - Luke And John
- Lesson 4 - Acts Of The Apostles
- Lesson 5 - Romans And Galatians
- Lesson 6 - First And Second Corinthians
- Lesson 7 - Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, And Philemon
- Lesson 8 - First And Second Thessalonians
- Lesson 9 - First And Second Timothy and Titus
- Lesson 10 - Hebrews
- Lesson 11 - James And First And Second Peter
- Lesson 12 - First, Second, And Third John And Jude
- Lesson 13 - Revelation